Sunday, 26 December 2010
1. JTT - Ah yes, how can we forget JTT... the King. JTT was an absolute superstar back in 1997. One would be hard pressed to find a girl that wasn't obsessed with this Home Improvement star. Perhaps it was his voice, which he lent to The Lion King or perhaps it was his boyish good looks. After Home Improvement went off the air, JTT acted in two films, Common Ground and Speedway Junkie. He played a gay man in both, which led many fans to think he was actually gay in real life. JTT went on air and publicly stated that he loved women, and that was basically the last anyone heard from him.
2. Austin St. John - Currently the Red Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers can be found living in Sterling, Virginia as a Paramedic. Could you imagine that? Calling an ambulance and the Red Ranger rolls up to save your life. Aside from this act of public service, St. John has done nothing more in the entertainment world. He has, however, gained some weight.
3. Sasha Mitchell - America's favorite guy that lives in a van! Cody! When I was little I wished I could be him or at least know a guy like him. Unfortunately, Mitchell was accused of domestic abuse while filming Step by Step which caused him to leave the show. Since his TGIF days, Mitchell has been seen on NYPD Blue, ER, and JAG. Coool dudeeee.
4. Jaleel White - The Urk Man! Steve has been keepin busy with himself. Did you know he is the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog?? That's right, in all of the Sonic TV shows its Urkel! White graduated from UCLA with a degree in Film and Television in 2001. He continues to write and produce, occasionally acting again in shows like Psych and Fake it Till You Make it. "Shhhhh, not while I'm pouring."
5. Andrea Barber - Kimmy....Gibbler. Wow. After Full House Barber went out with a bang, claiming that she retired from acting forever. Recently it is rumored that she has a Facebook page. Barber is a mother of 2, Tate and Felicity, with her husband Jeremy. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
6. Chris Kattan - Who can forget Kattan and his laundry list of memorable characters from SNL. Unfortunately he hasn't been met with as much success as some of his former cast members. To be fair, Corky Romano did suck. He was in a Superbowl commercial (remember?) and starred in the series The Middle for a little while, he also appeared on How I Met Your Mother for one episode. Oh Chris, you silly bitch. We miss Mango and Mr. Peepers.
Thanks for all your comments the last time! Keep them up so there can be a part 3!