Saturday, 27 November 2010
And now ladies and gentleman, a little segment I like to call TRUE DAT FACTS:
- Actor Tommy Lee Jones and former vice-president Al Gore were freshman roommates at Harvard. 2-Face is behind global warming dat fact for real!
- A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans! Skip the pick and just floss later dat fact b!
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Reverse Zoolander of the animal kingdom dat fax!
- Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded. Thank god we all know what happens when you make ASSumptions dat fact!
- Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head. Hope he had a mop dat fact!
- If you bring a raccoon's head to the Henniker, New Hampshire town hall, you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town. Screw recycling dat fact!
- Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots. Weird. Oh, and he needs some beta-carotene dat fact!
- Mosquitoes have teeth. Is there a mosquito dentist dat fact? How bout mosquito gingivitis?
- Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later. Elementary school teachers lied to us dat fact playa!
- The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan." Fly straight on till morning dat fact jigga!
Tune in next week for more of your favorite True Dat Facts. When you go out and tell your friends these things later, remember, you heard it here first!
Send me some of your true dats!