Monday, 27 September 2010
I have far too many. Here's a few that are especially irritating.
1. Poor spelling/grammar. I don't mean using the wrong there, their, or they're every once in a while; I mean rightin a centinse liek diz...!! For some reason, I really hate when people misspell the word "realize." That especially bothers me and I don't know why.
2. People who can't drive. Driving below the speed limit on the highway simply isn't okay. If you live in New York, you should know that you need to go at least 70 on a 55mph road to go with traffic. People from other states usually bother me the most (Florida drivers are ridiculous). By the way, you're supposed to look over your shoulder when you switch lanes. I've almost been hit so many times because of this. I've developed terrible road rage.
3. Excessive use of the word "like." We all say it once in a while. But, like, what bugs me is, like, when you're, like, filling in, like, every pause, like, with like fifteen likes, then it's like, annoying. Like.
4. Rude cashiers. You're literally being paid to be nice. Do your freaking job.
5. Slow computers. Its 2010. When you put me in front of a dinosaur IBM that's older than I am and has a monitor bigger than my torso that takes fifteen minutes just to turn on, I'm going to lose my mind.
6. Closing windows on PCs. I go to the wrong side every single time. I'm not saying macs are better, I just hate the transition from a mac to a PC (and vice versa).
7. Girls who think stupidity is cute. You're not impressing anyone. Boys don't think it's hot that you're borderline retarded.
8. Hair in the shower drain. Clean that out after you finish your shower. I hate standing in your hair soup while I shower because it completely clogs the drain.
9. Slurpees. In five minutes, all the ice will be on the top and the syrup will be on the bottom. It's extremely disappointing.
10. Pet hair. I don't enjoy hair all over my clothes, in my mouth, or in my nose. Hey, that rhymes!
What are some of your pet peeves?