Among the hardest arts in this world, convincing a girl to come home with you is right up there with marble sculpture and paper mache. However, a man in Denver, Colorado has come up with a technique that will increase the percentage for success significantly: and all it takes is a lava lamp.
Now, I am yet to give this a go, but this guy swears by it, and I'm certainly a believer. Here's how it works:
1. Buy a lava lamp. As always- the bigger, the better.
2. Go to a bar, any bar, buy yourself a shot or five of everclear, depending on your body size
3. Approach a lady and commence discourse, bringing up your ownership of a lava lamp within the first 10 minutes. Something like, "hey, what do you think of lava lamps?" will do just fine.
4. Do not bring up the lava lamp for the entirety of the conversation, but when they ring the bell for last call, get ready to seize the moment.
5. "So, do you want to see my lava lamp?"
She'll just have to!
Anyway, the real beauty of the lava lamp is that it buys you some time. We all know that its a fire hazard to keep those things running when you're out of the house, and they take some time to warm up. It takes the average lava lamp about 20 minutes to get going. This gives you nearly a half and hour to charm, flatter and prepare your prize before the big moment. Make a pot of tea, have a smoke, make prank phone calls, or bake a cake. Needless to say, once the lamp hits full swing, she'll be so enchanted with the sensual gymnastics of the flowing lava that the rest will come naturally. It's a plug-in aphrodisiac and I think you'll be surprised by its potency. Will you try the lava lamp pick-up line or do you have an equally creative method of your own?