Speaking of being awkward... here's a video that highlights just about every awkward move we discussed.
Note the previously mentioned awkward moves:
- Saying "you too" to the waiter after he says, "Enjoy your meal"
- The Sidewalk Shuffle
- Saying Goodbye and walking down the Sidewalk in the Same Direction
And a few more:
- Waving back to someone... who is waving to someone behind you.
- Giving a hug when someone just wanted a handshake
- Accidentally calling someone on your cell, then having to pretend to talk to them.
On a scale from 1-10, how awkward would you say you are?