Monday, 15 June 2009
WASHINGTON - Consumers are being urged to immediately stop wearing a certain type of chenille robe made by Blair LLC due to a fire hazard that is believed to have killed at least six people.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission and Blair LLC, based in Warren, Pa., on Thursday said they were issuing the second recall notice in two months after receiving reports of six deaths due to the robes catching on fire. In five of the six cases, the victims were women who were cooking at the time; three of the victims were in their 80s. The recall applied to 162,000 robes.
Will Snuggies be next?
Think of it, the horror 'o being Snuggledfied. . being planted in yer coffin all snuggled up, 'cause morticians couldn't pry ya apart from yer snuggled remains.
Rise up now and be the first to ban the Snuggie before these statistics become one of yours! Sighs .. well... my two cents on the Snuggie dilemma...
Walks off mutterin'.... snuggies .. old people ... the.. horror....