Tuesday, 10 March 2009
But I guess I'm going to make another one.
The last one here was a list of things "only real men can do." It was clearly flawed.
Anyone can wear Pink for instance, and it certainly doesn't make you many if you do. (Sorry girls, all that pink isn't making you manly, go figure).
There really aren't many things that only a real man can do. But there are certainly some requirements for being a real man.
- A real Man (if healthy) can serve in the military to defend his country.
- A real man can stand up for what he believes in, whatever the cost.
- A real man has feelings. Robots cannot be real men.
- A real man can fight.
- A real man can control his temper enough that he doesn't start fights over little things.
- A real Man isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
- A real man is faithful is faithful to his girlfriend/wife and family.
- A real man can tell his wife to make a sammich.... JK. A real man can make a sandwich himself..when he has to.
- A real man doesn't let people push him around, including his wife.
- A real man will do things for his wife to make her happy.
What are some other traits a real man would posses?